I love it too. Serve with ketchup or marinara sauce.
1 tube of refrigerated basil and garlic polenta(or use plain, there's also sundried tomato)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
1 tsp finely chopped fresh oregano
Cook spray ( I used Grapeseed Oil)
- Preheat to 450F.
- Cut Polenta into 4x 1/4 inch sticks; sprinkle evenly with salt & pepper.
- Combine cornmeal and oregano
- Dredge polenta sticks in cornmeal mixture
- Coat pan with cooking oil or better yet place them on top of parchment paper with no oil on the pan(it can get a little smokey with the oil & I don't like that!)
- Bake for 20 minutes
* From WW 101 Best Quick & Easy Recipes