Looking in the kitchen I noticed I had 3 over ripened banana's and 2 zucchini's that needed to be used for something other than the garbage bin.
My tot loves these and they are nice snack for on the go. I hope you like them, they are super moist because of the banana but I have a green and yellow from the rainbow.
What am I talking about? Rainbow? Click here
So off to bake my BananaNini Muffins!
Preheat oven at 350F
1 cup of flour (since I was out of ww four, I just used 2 cups)
1 cup of wholewheat flour
1 tsp of salt
1tsp of baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1tsp of vanilla
2/3 cups of Agave Nector
3 Ripe banana's mashed up
2 Zucchini's shredded (small)
1/3 cup of vegetable or GMO Canonla Oil
1. Combine first 5 of dry ingredients
2. Mash banana's, shred the zucchini's (squeeze the excess water from the zucchinis)
3. Blend, eggs, vanilla, agave nector
4. Mix in banana and zucchini
5. Combine the wet to dry and gently mix
6. Grease or line your muffin baking sheet and with a spoon put in the muffin tins
7. Back for 18 minutes