Well, mine hasn't started but I can already tell you how handy this lunch bag has been for us. It fits my Wean Green cubes perfectly, the food storage container keeps his food warm and fresh and well, he loves to tote it around and when he does, he looks like such a little man. We also put his paper and crayons in it for when we're out and about. Why not? He's not in school yet, I have so many uses for this beyond it being a thermal lunch box, LOL! We love it.
So how's your lunch bag holding up? Has it been lost or damaged yet?
Well I have something for two lucky parents who want to get a new lunch box for their munchkins.
Thermos is sponsoring this giveaway on Everything Mom and Baby and it's to win 1 Batman Lunch Box and 1 Barbie Lunch Box.
Both come with a storage container on the bottom compartment of the bag and we'll also give you a Funtainer match! The FUntainer is TherMax® double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold, unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior and extra wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean.
- 100% PVC free with PEVA linings
- Superior quality closed cell polyethylene foam insulation keeps food fresh
- Two separate storage compartments for easy storage and crushproof lunches
- Comfortable, padded carrying handle
1. Tell me how it felt for you to send your child off to school or if your little one hasn't started school yet, tell me about day care or even when your child is at the grandparents. Anything that involves that first day of separation or why you want one!
2. Mention which lunch box you prefer and leave your email address as well.
(Optional Entries for extra chances to win!)
3. Tweet this and add @MamaAsh77 in the tweet with this link (for extra entries, tweet once a day and leave a comment here when you do)
4. Become a Follower of the blog on this site, just click on Follow and follow the steps. (5 extra entries)
5. Open to Canadians and Americans and ends September.30th, 2010! Good Luck!