Here's a list of just some of my favorite gifts to give and receive from retailers that I've worked with and some of these retailers have shared their most popular items for the Holidays.
I hope this will give you idea's and introduce to other great Canadian stores.
Baby Balm Zoe Organics Hand Crafted Skincare on Everything Mom and Baby Shop, an exclusive product to Canada that I am thrilled to be the first to carry! Keep baby's skin and lips protected from harsh winter weather, heals cut, burns and rashes too! Makes a great stocking stuffer. $12.99
2) Green Baby Clothing Company, another great Canadian retailer!
Django Organic Rattles, a perfect little gift for baby to play with and chew on.
Comes in a variety of earthly styles!
Sarita Baby, keep Sophie safe and sound on her fabulous leashes and other things as well! $10 Also a beautiful selection of bibs, dresses and blankets.
Baby Bot...not a Baby Bjorn! Show the new mom and even the seasoned mom who loves to carry baby a better way to carry with Beco, check out other styles on Baby Bot $150
5) Wean Green for food storage on the go!
Each glass cube carries 4oz of food and has measuring lines at 30, 60 & 90 ml. Say bye, bye to leaky plastic cubes & hello to Free Shipping!
6) Hazelwood Teething Necklaces from Kuddly Kids, Hazelwood has the medicinal property of neutralizing the body's acidity, which by doing so relieves or prevents ailments such as teething, skin problems and much more. Visit Kuddly Kids for more info! $16
7) Say YES! to handmade dolls this holiday season. Such fun to play with and the long, lasting love your little one will endure with these fabulous dolls from Crazy Baby Accessories. $30
8) I love cable knit tuques from Petite Tuques, hand made needs to be revived why buy a generic hat? Make your gift thoughtful and unique! Why not buy quality, Canadian made hats to keep bebe warm? $28, lots more to see on her site.
9) Money Smart Mom has been a popular hit on Cloth Diaper Kids. The perfect stocking stuffer for the Lady of the House
10) What toddler does not love trains? Rock Pretty Baby has just the gift to make your little boy say "Wow" Christmas morning.
Rock Pretty Baby has free shipping on orders over $49 and has a great selection of Sevi toys, eco friendly, Canadian and much more to offer on their site. $210
11) If you're on a budget this Holiday season or have maternity clothes to consign, check out Second Peek Maternity Boutique for some great prices on quality maternity clothes.
12) Just this summer Devilsh Angelz made their debut last summer in Yorkville, Toronto's posh 'hood for shops and fun. With great brands such as Diesel, Converse, Appaman, Miss Sixty you can have your little Prince or Princess stylin' with the best brand names you know.
13) Honeydumplings is another fantastic Canadian company coming to the Everything Mom and Baby shop in 2011 but why wait? Buy now from honey dumplings and see what other great products they have. Buckwheat Mat prevents flat head, loops attached for baby's favorite teething and play toys this is the eco smart way to stimulate baby and encourage babys imagination without the stimulating colours. Hypoallergenic, light weight and portable this is a sure hit for mom and baby! $88
14) Nappies, nappies and more nappies. Cloth diapers are a great gift to receive to any mama who would love to expand their fluff collection or start. Charlie Banana is a great choice to show your support in a families decision to cloth diaper their little bundle of joy! $24.49
15)Gigantic Keyboard Play Mat! Did anyone else have memories of the Tom Hanks movie BIG at the FAO Schwartz toy shop when you saw this? Check out Master Minds version for $49.95
16) Glow Crazy....keep them occupied so you can sit with your partner and enjoy some peace and quiet and maybe a glass or two of Egg Nog as you watch your child being completely enthralled with this amazingly fun pad! $17.99
- laptop board for portable fun
- 3 different colour canvases
- includes board, light wand, legs for desk-top use and hook for hanging drawing
Ten Tiny Fingers can make this happen for you! $16.95
18) Toys, toys, toys! Handmade in Canada from The Wood Garden, who needs plastic stackables when you have these beautifully finished hand made stacks right here in Ontario? A beautiful keepsake that will be enjoyed for many, many years.
19)Dress Me Up Organic from Beautiful British Columbia! Organic Rabbit Rattle!
Simple and inviting, the minimalist look welcomes your little one into gentle discovery and play! Inside each Rabbit is a wood-bead rattle that sounds like pebbles rolling in the surf. Gentle on baby’s small and developing ears, Dress Me Up Rabbit Rattles are the favourite quiet toy of parents and caregivers too. $32.95
20) Rolling Grove Organics, Educo Switchback Race Track....um...yeah I want this for Charlie! A great selection of toys and a great company to support from one mom to another. I love this store! Check out the selection of great toys from a great Canadian company. $69.99
21) These have been a huge hit this Christmas season with the Wheely from Snuggle Bugz. Your tot will love wheeling around in the different designs. $94.99
22) From Peekaboo Bottoms another great gift idea for a little something are these non toxic, soy wax and mineral pigment crayons from Clementine. $7.99
23) Are you ready for some super cute gift ideas? Handmade in BC check out Plush Off( I love the name, LOL) Too many cute things to choose from but I highly suggest you take a look and get something truly unique for the young at heart in your life. $10 and up
24) Inukshuk from Painted Turtle Wooden Toys are handmade, heirloom quality wooden toys that are proudly made in Canada and are finished with 100% non toxic finishes. Give your child a beautiful lesson on what is an Inukshuk $29.95
25) Bugalug hair accessories, a sweet stocking stuffer or a little extra something to add to the present for the Rapunzel in your life check out Canada's #1 hair accessory for little girls.
Ssshhh but it's coming to the EMAB shop too! Can't wait! $6