About a year ago one of my first posts was about Auckland Sheepskin so I find it kinda right after a holiday hiatus to return with a giveaway from them as my One Year Bloggerversary is coming :)
Who are Auckland Sheepskin?
For over twenty years Southern Cross Sheepskins Inc. has been a retailer, wholesaler and distribution channel of genuine Australian and New Zealand sheepskin products. The company focus has always been supplying North Americans with a premier quality of sheepskin fashions and therapeutic products. They are based out of beautiful British Columbia and I think you can still find their product at HBC but you can also buy online and take advantage of their current sale here.
get this set. The sheepskin rug is amazing in the crib for a better sleep for baby and the booties are just to darn cute.
The sale price is
I also use this in the stroller, more so when Charlie was younger but I do have a an actual sheep skin for our Maclaren stroller so he's warm. This was great in the summer as well as it did keep him DRY.
For the Giveaway I have 2 pairs for 2 lucky parents or parents to be!1st Pair is a size Small and for 0-6 months ( Light Grey with rainbow lace, unisex)
2nd Pair is a size Medium for 6-12 months (Beige/Dark brown with cream lace, unisex)
For: $25 off the baby sheepskin package
Ends: Feb 1st, 2011
1. Live in North America and tell me which pair you prefer.
2. Read my first blog posts about sheepskin here. Leave a comment about it :)
3. Please include your email in your comment so if you're the winner I can email you!
4. If you like my blog click on Follow for extra brownie points :)
5. Good Luck ends on my Bloggerversary, Jan.12, 2011!
6. They are on Facebook if you could show them some love.