Valentines is a fabulous way to celebrate being a FABULOUS FIT CHICK!
Here are our top 5 V-Day calorie burners:
- Walk with someone you love. This could be a walk with your honey, your dog, your kids and yourself! Take some time out for yourself and with someone you love to burn 300 calories during your 1 hr stroll.
- Cook up a feast. Preparing food and cooking it rather than sitting in a restaurant burns 135 calories an hour! Spend time with you loved one as you chop or sing to your favorite tunes if making a solo meal. Plus it'll save you some cash too!
- Dance the night away. Slow dancing with your loved one or a night on the town with your single girlfriends is a great Valentines Day calorie scorcher. You can burn up to 350 calories an hour!
- Pole dancing and Burlesque. This one makes a fun surprise for your partner or it could be a fun class to take with the girls (like our Sexy Chick Burlesque Workshop on Feb.5!) Either way at 400 calories an hour it's a fab workout that gives you strong legs and a tight booty.
- Hugs and Kisses. After you have your choccie fix, huggin and kissin' will burn off that extra sugar. 1 hour of making out burns 150 calories or about 7 Hershey Kisses and it makes you feeling amazing!