Well..yes. My son has sensitive skin and even products that are organic and natural can still give him the itchies.
Coco & Tini did not! Hurrah!
And he just informed he likes the Sea Horse best which is their bubble bath and then the froggy for his body wash. He hates getting water over his face but he just said he's okay with the lady bugs and owls.
The conditioner by the way is lovely and not too heavy for his fine hair.
What's not in Coco & Tini?
- Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate-Free
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Artificial Preservatives
- No Parabens
- Nut-Free Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
Coco & Tini would love to give a set a away to a lucky Canadian Family. Here you have a chance to win the whole line, valued at $75.
To enter: Pop over to Everything Mom and Baby on Facebook and post a photo on the EM&B wall of your baby splashing away in some bubbles or lets see a picture of your messy bebe that needs Coco & Tini. Either or is great and fun!
* Like Coco & Tini on and let them know how you heard about them on Facebook
* Tweet the giveaway or share this post. Just click on the little heart below.
* Follow my bog, just click on the Follow button on the top right
* Giveaway ends March.13, 2012. Open to Canadians only. Winner will be selected randomly.
~ GOOD LUCK ~