This bag is loaded with features, including: padded laptop pocket(which to be honest, I've been using this for me and our iPad, earbud hole access, several interior pockets, hidden compartments for your valuables, adjustable shoulder straps and padded back for comfort. Available in 5 colours!
Blue, Pink, Yellow, Grey and Black
Dudley also has some tips on how to choose the right back pack:
Choose the right design:
- Look for a back pack with wide, padded shoulder straps that are adjustable for comfort and even weight distribution.
- Durable bags with a hard bottom that will stand up to the wear and tear
- Separate compartments for organization that help even and distribute weight
- Features like the earbud compartment to avoid loss and theft
- Avoid overloading the bag-A heavy backpack can strain muscles and ligaments, leading to back and neck pain.
- A child's backpack should not weigh more than 10-20% of their body weight
- The straps should be worn on both shoulders for proper weight distribution
- Load heaviest items first, placing them closets to the lower back and evenly distributed from left to right.
Dudley backpacks can be exclusively found at Staples Canada and retail at $49.99 and you can enter to win one on Everything Mom and Baby! Now I know this is back to school but if you're a mom, this is also a backpack perfect for you! I can carry my Toddler Carrier, wallet, food, water and everything I need to make going out and chasing my preschooler a lot easier!
Open to Canadians Only
a Rafflecopter giveaway