If you've never heard of Little Eco Footprints, check out my last post here. They are brand new and just recently launched on Feb.15, 2013.
So what brands came in February's Baby Love Box? Lots of goodies & perks!
- We got to re-discover Eco Parent Magazine, ($6.99)which I must say is my favourite parenting magazine. It is so refreshing to read and has amazing articles in it. As a member I also get a perk! I get to save 20% off a subscription.
- Gaia Natural Baby from Chotobaby. I really liked their Skin Soothing Lotion. The ingredients are good in this on too which is really important to me and this month if I buy one, I get one free for being a Little Eco Footprint customer.
- My son was over the moon when he saw a wooden car($7.50) from Bannor Toys. I gotta admit, I found it so refreshing to see a wooden toy offered in this gift box. We love natural toys and have always preferred them and I think Bannor Toys has a new customer. As a member of Little Eco Footprints with this months box I get 20% off! Woot! Woot! As I'm exploring the site(sorry, I took a moment!) I am seeing so many things like teethers and such I want to get for the twins.
- A new discovery for me is kids music. I know. A new discovery? I normally don't play kid themed CD's but last night my son asked me if I would like to play Lego Duplo with him and how could I say no? I turned the TV off, put the iPad away and said lets put on Caspar BabyPants CD ($12)and he was game. His favourite song...I'm a Nut. Something we've playfully called him since he was a wee one, our little Nut. He giggled when he heard it and he really enjoyed the CD. We got More Please and there is a new album that you can listen to for Free, here.
- With twins on the way I appreciate discounts and from baby organic joy we got a $5 coupon. They are based in my city, Toronto and have a wonderful collection of organic products. I'm liking these little organic Baby Legs and may get two sets for them as I have carrier that will match perfectly with this. You know your babywearing addict when you colour coordinate merchandise to your carrier stash....or it's just me, LOL!
- I got something sweet for me! Well my sidekick wanted some too so I shared. What a nice surprise to see gourmet, high quality chocolate from Mercury Chocolates. D-I-V-I-N-E!!!
- Teething Bling,($19) beautiful for moms and safe for babies I got a heart shaped teething necklace. Something I know my little girls will love playing with while breastfeeding. I also get a 20% discount and I really like their new beaded necklaces.
- Last but not least my favourite cream that was in the Baby Love Box, the Mama Cream($16) from The Pumpkin Seed. Read my review on the line here that I did a little while ago. It is so rich yet not overly greasy and is made by hand and has top quality non toxic ingredients. I love slathering this all over my growing belly and even on my face at night time. I also get 20% off should I want to buy some.
Another great feature is the Little Eco Footprint catalogue. You get great tips and advice from the Little Eco Footprint Experts, and information on the brands included in the box. I shared tips on babywearing but there's a great homemade play doh recipe from Natural Mommie, a smoothie recipe from The Healthy Ginger, creating a healthy non toxic sleeping environment from Good Girl Gone Green and exercise tips and motherhood health from Hol-Fit.
I look forward to sharing with you next month's Little Eco Footprint box and thanks for visiting Everything Mom and Baby! Start your subscription today. Buy or gift a Little Eco Footprint to someone you love for $29 and as you can see above, the product received was well over $29!