Are you into a natural lifestyle? Love healthy food? HolyTaste.ca has such a great selection of vegan, dietary supplements, gluten free and other products.
Pop over to HolyTaste to see for yourself. Prices are great, customer service is top notch and you'll find some amazing Ayurvedic products too. I ordered Kale chips, Himalayan Sea Salt and natural cleaning products.
What I especially like about this site is all the Himalayan Sea Salt products it has. If you are using refined regular table salt. Put that junk away and discover real salt.
What's wrong with table salt?
* It's chemically "cleaned"-sodium chloride offering no health benefits
* Contains little to no nutrients
* Table salt is missing over 80 minerals
I love SALT. I am a salty gal and when you taste the difference in using quality products for cooking and baking you'll see why it's so much better. Check out the FAQ from Lumiere de Sel.
But here are some reasons.
* This holistic natural salt, is truly wholesome: all 84 minerals and trace elements are available in a unique form, that can be easily absorbed and metabolized by the body.
* It offers a rich, naturally delicious taste.
* the hues red, pink, rose, white are just some of the ways to see it's minerals and iron content
* Himalayan salt is healing ( I add a dash to my babies food for the mineral content)
I love to add a sprinkle on top of my chocolate chip cookies before popping them in the oven!
Another product I love from Lumiere de Sel that you can find on HolyTaste.ca is their salt lamps and I'll be giving a medium sized lamp away for one lucky fan of Everything Mom and Baby!
What's so great about Salt Lamps?
Helps clean and purify the air
Known to improve mood and concentration
Helpful for asthma and upper respiratory problems
Has soothing and calming effect
Helps alleviate feelings of depression
Reduces electro-magnetic pollution
Improves overall wellness
Assists with the natural healing process
Win a Medium Sized Salt Lamp and enjoy the benefits of tranquility.
Canadian giveaway only! Sorry US fans.
Stay tuned for more reviews from HolyTaste.ca