Cheesy Vegetable Mash
1/4 cup (2 oz) green peas
1/4 cup (1 oz) cheddar cheese
1 tsp Butter
100 ml (approx 3-4 fl oz) milk
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1. Peel the carrots and potato.
2. Cook the potato, carrots and peas until they are soft and mash them together.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan.
4. Add the cheese and milk to the butter and cook till it reaches a sauce-like consistency.
5. Add the mashed vegetable mixture and pepper and mix well. Serve hot. Makes two portions.
St.Patrick’s Day is around the corner and my new gal pal, Chef…16 January, 2010