I love pedicures. I love a good foot rub the most but as an esthetician, I am picky and tend to do my own pedicures. Especially when estheticians don’t listen to the client’s request. I almost kicked one esthetician in the face when she pulled out the credo blade and proceeded to remove the little calluses I had. You see, once you start removing that callus that we actually need so we can walk, they usually take too much off and the skin grows back thicker so you have to go heavy when removing it. I have a product I want to tell you about that I love. It keeps my feet smooth, it does a good job and it’s affordable so you can have smooth, healthy feet and not worry about taking too much of the callus off. You’ll be left with soft cuddly feet for when you’re under the covers to when Summer makes its return.
It’s Amopé. Say bye-bye to cracked heels and dry skin. It’s so easy to add to your beauty routine, you’ll wonder why you didn’t get one sooner. I seriously love mine. Amopé’s Pedi Perfect limited-edition holiday gift set is diamond encrusted, gifts endless pedicures and gives you silky smooth feet and I am going to be giving one away! Your feet are important. Take care of them as they get you to point A and B. You’ll find that after pampering yourself your feet will feel lighter, you’ll feel lighter and recharged. They say in my holistic books that when you exfoliate your feet, you’re also removing negative energy. Don’t you ever feel so much better once your feet are exfoliated? Also, if you ever have to go out and your dead tired or need a quick pick me up. Soak your feet in cold water. It will wake you up and give you energy.
Steps to a perfect pedicure at home.
– Remove any nail polish that may be on the nails. Wash your toes, cut, file and shape your nails.
– Apply cuticle/nail oil to your nails. I love Zaya Nail Oil.
– Turn on your Amopé Pedi Perfect(I like the ergonomic handle compared to my wooden paddle) and gently go over your heels up to the ball of your feet and smooth away, it’s gentle and if you have ticklish feet, don’t worry.
– I love a good foot scrub and this is a splurge but I love Clarins Body Scrub. Once you’re done removing the calluses apply a nice food scrub and massage your feet and rinse away.
– Apply a rich cream and massage. You’re going to feel so good, refreshed and lighter.
– Using nail polish remover, I recommend Ananda Polish Remover(non-toxic & natural) as it’s natural and works amazingly well, clean your nail. Apply your base coat, 2 coats of your colour and top coat. Put your feet and let them dry. With these products, you’ll have professional results at home.
I am thrilled to tell you about the giveaway! This is a great gift to give so I hope you’ll enter to win. I know you’ll enter! Thanks to the lovely team at Amopé they are offering one lucky winner a limited edition Amopé Pedi Perfect with Diamonds Pedicure Gift Set. The new diamond crystal rollers are now available in three different intensities: Extra Coarse for particularly thick and stubborn hard skin, and Regular Coarse for excess hard skin. Both exfoliate away hard, rough skin quickly and effectively. Meanwhile, the Soft Touch roller provides a perfect finish – for soft, beautiful skin. GOOD LUCK!
Where to buy? Amopé Pedi Perfect Kit retails between $49.99-$59.99 and sold at Shoppers Drug Mart and is currently on SALE on Amazon!
Disclosure: This post was in collaboration with Amopé Canada. In exchange for this post, I have received perks in the form of products and/or compensation. All opinions on this blog are always my own.
Hello Summer! We welcome Summer Solstice with open arms. Summer in Winnipeg is simply beautiful…29 November, 2017