Halloween is one of my favourite holidays as we celebrate the end of the harvest and welcome the darker half of the season, yes, shorter days, longer nights. I also love hosting and going to a Halloween party. Smokes machines, music, goolish snacks and drinks…Below you’ll find some of my favourite items for Halloween decoration when it comes to hosting.
5 Tips for a Halloween Party:
1. Start with a spooktacular invite. You can find something online or make your own for a special old school touch.
2. Decor – pumpkins, skulls, witches and ghosts, oh my! These hanging animated talking skeleton ghosts are awesome!
3. Lighting- dimmed lights and candles always set the mood and little-LED lights to have on the table, or hang on the wall.
4. Music- eery Halloween music as you welcome guests to your home and once the party is rolling you can’t go wrong with Halloween classics!
5. Food! Goolish food is a must. For some delicious ideas check out these cookbooks and you can always cater 😉
Disclosure: Mama Ash is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliate sites.
Hello Summer! We welcome Summer Solstice with open arms. Summer in Winnipeg is simply beautiful…30 September, 2017