Whether you’re shopping for your new age sister to a friend who needs help a little with her style to stocking stuffers for your kids my Holiday Gift Guide from the Impressions PR Holiday Event left me inspired for some great holiday gifting idea’s.
1. Unicef, the gift that makes a difference. Survival gifts. What an amazing gift to give to someone else. It’s a beautiful way to get the kids involved and to learn about other countries and how kids their age live. It’s easy to do. Pick a Survival present, dedicate a card and save lives. Choose from Baby Bundles to Midwifery Kits, to contributing to a child’s education to offering clean water, to slates for a classroom. There is something for every budget. Which one would you choose? Have a look at gifts under $30.
2. Tiny Devotions is a beautiful site that will leave you feeling soothed as your browse through their site shopping for crystals and the perfect gift for the healer & goddess in your life. Even if that’s YOU! This shop is right up my alley. I love everything about it and find it quite magical. The sacred moon gems, the crystal candles, the jewelry. Below is the Sage bracelet, $64. You will fall in love with Tiny Devotions.
3. Multi Flask, $49.99 is a genius, in its creation. It’s BPA-free, but it’s multiple uses are fantastic! The 6-in-1 system takes you from hot to cold on the go made with the high-quality US made Tritan materials. You can infuse tea or fruit, make a smoothie whatever, the set has you covered and comes with the tools you need. For coffee and tea, it comes with an inner glass “cup”. It’s the best hydration system I have used. Find a retailer here.
4. Drink in a Box, tuck these in the kids stockings! It’s perfect for school lunches. It’s durable and a great alternative to juice boxes. You can buy an Ice sleeve which is great for milk, kefir in a box(my kids love kefir) or whatever you’d like chilled. I love adding lemon so the kids get a tasty fresh fruit water with extra Vit.C. Why not make your own fruit water or have them make it so they get into drinking more water and reducing waste. $13.99 for one, find a retailer toay!
5. Maplelea Dolls. Move over American Girl, CANADIAN GIRL ($100) is here! These dolls celebrate our country. From up north there’s an Inuit doll to the west coast and east coast there’s a doll for you! Each of the 6 Maplelea Girls comes with a 64-page story journal in which she shares details about her life and the part of Canada she calls home. Bring her story to life with outfits and accessories designed just for her! Head over to Promenade Mall to their seasonal store.
6. Glama Gal. This is such a great gift idea for tweens! Being an esthetician myself my girls love to get their nails painted and do so in Glama Gals non-toxic nail polish. Pop a little gift card in the stocking or go together for a little R&R.
7. Well.ca always has us covered for spectacular sales to holiday treats! You can’t go wrong with their selection of the best toys to the best gifts for the host and hostess. Visit their site for quick delivery and free delivery on orders over $29. You can find it all on Well.ca
8. Staples Canada. It’s all tech this year with Staples. From drones to iPads to the IO Hawk mobility. Of course, a gift card is sometimes the easiest but imagine the excitement and look on their faces when they open something like this! Whatever your budget is you can find something cool at Staples.
9. StyleIvy. Sometimes after having kids we get in a bit of style rut. My days consist of leggings and a shirt often covered on food and other things. I rarely treat myself to clothes. However if you know someone who can use more style I think this is a fabulous idea as you learn at home. Build style that reflects you and your interests. Be poised for success with a style consultant.
10. Mables Labels. Tuck those labels in the stocking. Kids can label their own things and we know how much kids love stickers. Only, this time it has their names on it. Get free EXPRESS SHIPPING! They also now do personalized books! Have a look on mables lables and gift a book especially for them
Now get shopping! I hope you like these gift idea’s. Do you have a favourite?
Give the gift of health indeed! I cannot say enough good things about Santevia…14 December, 2015