1. In a large stock heat the olive oil and saute the onion and salt for 5-7 minutes over low to medium heat.
2. Add the potatoes, broccoli and stock and bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
3. Cook covered for 12-15 minutes or until broccoli and potatoes are fork tender.
4. Pour the ingredients along with the lemon juice into a blender and puree.
5. Serve garnished with yogurt, creme fraiche or sour cream.
Serve in a sippy cup if your toddler hasn’t mastered the whole spoon concept 🙂
Courtesy of weelicious…check out www.weelicious.com
One of favorite baby recipe websites!
The Hamilton Beach 11 litre Digital Air Fryer with Rotisserie and Rotating Basket has been…19 January, 2010